Member Referral ProgramThe Member Referral Program is a great opportunity for Brighton Chamber members to help your chamber and your business grow!
Here is how it works:
- You complete the online referral form.
- Contact the business you are referring and let them know that you have submitted them as a potential new member, collect the contact information outlined at the bottom of this form.
- Our sales team will contact the referred business regarding possible membership.
- Once your referral joins (within 30 days of receiving your referral form) and payment is received, your account will be credited for $25 to be applied toward your next year’s renewal.
Terms and conditions:
- A completed referral form must be received by the chamber office indicating you (a current Brighton Chamber member) as the person referring the new business.
- Should a referral be submitted more than once, the chamber will honor the first referring party only.
- There is no limit as to how many referrals you can submit equaling up to 100% of your membership dues.
Please click here to submit a referral.